sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members! Email: sierra336@live.com

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Seeking your own counsel

I resonate with this channeling: https://eraoflight.com/2017/08/02/arcturian-council-physical-recalibrations/#more-34079. Arcturians: 'You cannot compare your experience to someone else's, and you cannot define what is normal...We want you to pay attention to what your intuition is telling you.'

During my recent epiphany, Spirit made one thing clear: I must seek my own counsel from now on. There has been leaky energy, and I must carefully vet how I live my life so that I stay closely connected to my mission.

There is a temptation to compare our experiences during this tumultuous time, which can sometimes inadvertently result in us having to defend ourselves. The greatest lessons and insights are best shared with your Higher Self, and God - the One who understands all, and loves you unconditionally.

Lecture over!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment