sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Saturday, August 5, 2017

New Ascension symptoms

In the last few days a new Ascension symptom has appeared that has no basis in my daily life: low-grade anxiety. I don't usually experience it so it's strange to feel small waves of anxiety in my stomach. I think it is related to big changes coming shortly...

I am also sensing a huge whirlwind of energy sweeping over the planet. It almost feels challenging to stay upright. Sometimes I feel myself swaying as I stand, as if experiencing mild vertigo.

Any symptoms like this are always alleviated by going outdoors in nature. Today it's raining so I am finding other ways to stay calm and balanced, including connecting with lightworker friends. My lightworker family is very precious to me right now.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

2 comments:

  1. greetings Sierra, I am glad you mentioned new ascension symptoms. it's been a week that I am feeling unusually drained and so exhusted to the point the last few days I have been feeling like an old lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherin

    I understand exactly what you are saying. I feel as if I am limping towards the finish line...We will limp there together!

    Much Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete