sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Friday, August 11, 2017

Ascension thoughts...

Yes, it is the name of my blog, and today I am cheating by re-posting a post I wrote this morning for Dinar Chronicles. I am doing it because the post sums up my current thoughts on Ascension: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.co.nz/2017/08/quiet-intel-by-sierra-81117.html

What a ride since December 2012! So many times I doubted my ability to continue on the journey. In the last four and a half years I have experienced the depths of loneliness through to the bliss of self-awareness - sometimes on the same day.

Today the sun is shining, I will be connecting with loved soul friends, and Ascension is the name of the game. We have never been closer. Let's hold that (Ascension) thought for the rest of the day...

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment