sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Who are you??

Who am I - really? That question has never been more relevant in the entire history of my soul thus far than it is right now. We stand ready to liberate humanity, and I need to be absolutely sure about my motives for being here on Earth.

Sure, some material comforts will be enjoyed after the GCR, don't get me wrong. However the most important focus is my mission. I came here to help humanity ascend with Gaia. It involves humanity raising its vibration as a collective and the GCR is a major trigger in this process.

Who am I? I am a galactic multi-dimensional being. Venus is my home planet where my beloved lightworker colleagues Sananda and Sanat Kumara also live. I am one of the original 144,000 star seeds who volunteered to come to Earth. We now number in the millions.

So, who are you??

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

3 comments:

  1. Hi sierra, I don't know if any of you is feeling this way but since the last couple of days I am feeling this more clearly and its kind of scary. since yesterday I feel like my security blanket is gone now totally, and all my reference points are gone as well. I felt this more yesterday as I was talking to my brother. he is very spiritual as well and we usually have conversation not about ascension but anything and everything. and yesterday for the first time when we were talking I felt I did not know what to say...and I felt that my reference points are not there like before. also the last couple days I am feeling shaking and low grade nausea and of course and my number one symptoms is always dizziness or vertigo. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherin

    I totally relate to everything you shared. I feel as if I have suddenly been cut adrift from the mainland and I am out in a tiny boat. I can see the tropical island that I am heading for, but there is still a little way to go until I get there...

    Communication has become difficult, even around people we love. It's because 3D language isn't doing the job any more for us. And we are feeling so many things that cannot be put into words - even to our close lightworker friends at times.

    I have also been feeling nauseous, occasional vertigo, stomach upsets, disorientated, and I have little connection to time any more.

    We are so blessed to have the lightworker community to help us through this challenging time. Thank God for the internet!

    Much Love and Light, and hugs
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Sierra, I agree with you. I don't know what we all were be doing if it wasn't for internet. thank God. lots of love and hugs

    ReplyDelete