sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Monday, July 31, 2017

'The Truman Show'

This film decoding is fascinating: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.co.nz/2017/07/film-decode-truman-show-significance-of.html. I love 'The Truman Show' - it tells our Earth story and has a happy ending, as we will!

Whatever the date, there are so many indications that we can expect life-changing, global-changing events before the end of this year. I thought I was ready, but after my recent experience I can see that I had one more lesson to learn - about trust.

I can now see that trust is the most important quality we share with each other on the Earth plane. Once it has been seriously violated, as happened to me, it can never be restored. It is gone. I place high value in the trust I have with my beloved soul group friends, and most importantly, with myself.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

1 comment:

  1. Hear, Hear, you are absolutely correct, once trust has been broken, it can never be mended however much all try.

    ReplyDelete