sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Thursday, July 27, 2017

The magical walk

All lightworkers are commenting on how fast the days are going by. Today has been a whirlwind of activity for me, and I decided I needed to have a rest this afternoon before going out tonight. I rarely sit and 'rest' these days. But first I went for a walk...

...What a difference a walk makes! I was outside in the crisp winter breeze - it was so refreshing. I stood still, face turned towards the sun, and experienced every aspect of that moment. I heard the waves lapping on the shore behind me and felt the warmth of the sun, the breeze through my hair.

All of life slowed to a pause. It was as if I was re-calibrated. So now I will rest from this quiet space.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra


No comments:

Post a Comment