sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Sunday, July 9, 2017

The in-between world

It's a sunny day, I have connected with several beloved lightworker friends - all is well in my world. It really is, actually. I feel calm, balanced and peaceful. I want for nothing: my needs are all being taken care of, and for that I am truly grateful.

We lightworkers feel as if we are living on the outer edges of the 3D world, ridiculed and misunderstood. How very strange it will be when shortly the 3D world is openly replaced by the 5D world, in a series of events for all to see. It will be unmistakable.

Therefore, in this interesting in-between world, find peace in each moment. It is there if you pause to sense it. And always remember how far you can travel with these two pieces of luggage alone: gratitude and forgiveness.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra


No comments:

Post a Comment