sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Speeding up...

This morning I had a strong sense that the energies have suddenly sped up. There is a 'Woosh!' feeling about global events, that they are now flying along and nothing will get in the way of a successful conclusion.

Bear in mind, that is my personal experience. I am reading about many people's experiences during this transition phase and they all have one thing in common: none of them are the same! I am learning, quite late in the journey, just how different we all are on this planet.

Therefore I am learning to accept other people's experiences as being true for them, and hope they will do the same for me. If not, so be it. I am at peace with my own mission work to help humanity ascend - that really is all that matters.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

2 comments:

  1. Good day Sierra,
    Welcome to the club of the Late Bloomers. It also took me a long time to understand that even if you live in the same house as someone else, their perception of a situation/event is quite different from mine. What a revelation that was for me although I some time backslide and wonder why the others don't understand my truth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lise

    Yes, I have to remind myself often throughout the day, 'Hmm, that's not how I see it/would do it, but that's okay...' We have been strongly conditioned by the cabal to judge other people in every way.

    Sierra

    ReplyDelete