sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Monday, July 17, 2017

Sparkling grape juice

This intel rings true for me - I read it from my heart so it passed my test: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.co.nz/2017/07/gcrrv-intel-sitrep-from-deep-sources-7.html.

Yesterday during meditation I received my own little sign of how close we are to GCR. Lord Sananda put a thought into my mind to buy a bottle of sparkling grape juice. I have not thought of it for many years - I used to drink it to celebrate happy occasions.

So....guess what I am buying today at the supermarket?? I also feel a strong urge to make sure all my paperwork is up to date for my currency exchange, and to ensure that I have attended to everything that needs doing around my house and property.

Onwards and upwards!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment