sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members! Email: sierra336@live.com

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Soul group friends

I am pondering the extraordinarily close bond that has formed in recent months with my soul group friends. It's a forever connection. We have experienced something together during this Earth transition that will remain with us for eternity.

Instead of each day getting harder in the wait for the GCR, life has stabilized into a routine. We friends connect up throughout the day. Progress is acknowledged and applauded, and setbacks are met with empathy. We are all in the same boat, just trying to get through the day...

I see people around me in 3D situations that are heart-breaking. I hold onto the knowledge that I will soon be able to help them. Patience! My personal achievements for this mission center around patience and faith. I am amazed at how well I am doing.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra


No comments:

Post a Comment