sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Relationship adjustments

Following on from the previous blog, as our missions become more clear, there will be adjustments in the relationships around us. Some lightworker colleagues will fall back slightly because their mission is not aligned with yours while others will step forward to work more closely with you.

It is important to trust the process and not take it personally. I am highly sensitive so whenever there is such an adjustment in a relationship it affects me emotionally for a short while. Thankfully though I process it quickly, accept that it is happening exactly as it's meant to, and move on...

You chose your role in this Divine Plan to help humanity ascend, therefore all aspects of it were worked out before you were born. Every single person in your life right now is not there by accident. Honor their role and be grateful for their presence. All is well.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

9 comments:

  1. Hi Sierra,
    This so resonates with me right now, as I am experiencing it at this very time, I too am very sensitive, and at first felt somewhat saddened, but like you, I too realize that everything is as it is meant to be!!
    Thank you for this timely validation message!!

    Love,
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annette

    It is so lovely to hear from you. There is support group called Highly Sensitive People which a soul sister belongs to - and I definitely qualify too. It's difficult for people who are not highly sensitive to understand what we are going through. It really helps to share sensitive feelings with a fellow HSP.

    Take care, we are nearly there!
    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to know more about this group!
    Thank YOU! It's taking a toll on me/family, however I have honored where I'm at, and they have as well, very supportive, which helps A LOT! I've given them no choice really....I am what I am at this very crucial time!

    Nearly there sounds pretty heavenly to me dear friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Sierra, as an highly sensitive person I would love to get into that group. do you have the links by any chance or is it on Facebook? thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherin, its Alison. Up until recently I was living in Wellington, New Zealand, where I was part of a Meetup group for Highly Sensitive People for about 2 years. We met every 5-6 weeks and I can honestly say it was one of the best things I have ever done in my life. To be interacting with other HSP's was like coming home. To finally be validated was a life-turner. The discussions we had were amazing..and always really uplifting. All within the safety of like-minded people. Very special
      As far as you and others go, who don't live in Wellington, I'm sure if you Google "Highly Sensitive People" you will eventually find something in your area.. or, something online.
      There is quite a lot of info online... check this one out http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/well-good/teach-me/72954745/are-you-a-highly-sensitive-person
      The research into HSP was done back in the 1990's by Elaine Aron. There is a test to see if you are truly an HSP which I recommend.
      Her website:
      http://hsperson.com/
      I hope that's helpful. I'm not sure about a Facebook page..there might be one. All the best

      Delete
  5. Hi Sherin
    I will ask my friend, and get her to put a comment on here for you...
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi again... I have found this on FB:
    https://www.facebook.com/highlysensitivepeopleIlseSand/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks dear friend...Most helpful information!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hu Sierra and Alison, and thank you so much to both of you and I will check that out asap. as you said Alison it's very nice to be in the comany of like minded people it feels at home, si we'll see. and sorry guys for later reply I was not home last few days. thanks again and cheers to you both

    ReplyDelete