sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Friday, July 14, 2017

Most unusual day

Two soul sisters and I have had a most unusual day. It's Friday here in New Zealand, but all day the three of us have felt like it is Saturday. The feeling has been so strong that I couldn't understand how I could possibly go to my usual Friday night meeting - on a Saturday!

Spirit tells me that we three have jumped a time-line and we are now in the fifth dimension. We will continue to move between dimensions, helping humanity, but the main part of our energy is focused in the fifth dimension. It is certainly a different sensation, quite exciting.

Today also delivered lovely unexpected moments of abundance for me - a sign that I am preparing for a greater abundance just ahead. All in all, life is far from boring these days as Gaia and humanity whizz along at a cracking pace.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

3 comments:

  1. Ok, thank you for this post, I thought I was going crazy. I chose to work from home on Friday and on Thursday evening I kept telling myself, yay, tomorrow it's Saturday, so I don't have to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, dear soul sister, I totally relate to feeling as if I was going crazy. I was so relieved when my other soul sisters said they were going through the same thing - and now you, too.

    We are in good company!

    Much Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed we are, the best company.

    ReplyDelete