sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Lightworker missions

All lightworkers' missions are different. It is not possible to understand the mission of a fellow lightworker unless your own mission is closely aligned with theirs. That's why it is important to have compassion and support for every lightworker. A different path does not mean it is less significant.

As you will have read in the past, there were many years that I felt isolated and lonely. There was literally no one I could turn to who understood my path. I struggled with it until I made the decision to reach out to other lightworkers, some of whom live on the other side of the world.

Today it is much easier but there are still moments of feeling isolated as my mission develops and deepens. I hold onto the fact that the big breakthrough is about to take place, and all our lives will be transformed in ways that we cannot imagine!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment