sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

James Gilliland on RV

As you know, I respect James Gilliland. He has been a lightworker for decades, like me, and I see him as a steady voice within the chaos. Listen at 3'30" in this interview for his quick update on the RV. It's great news! http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.co.nz/2017/07/as-you-wish-talk-radio-show-w-james.html

Are you experiencing shifting energy within your close relationships? Suddenly there is clarity in some relationships, space in others, and renewed focus in yet others. Everything is jostling for position as we race for that finish line. All is exactly as it is meant to be.

The challenge in these coming days will be to stay calm and grounded. I am writing a note for my routine for the day after GCR. That day will start like every other has in previous days/months/years - with a quiet walk in solitude. Then I will meditate and I will be ready...for the rest of my mission!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment