sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Friday, July 7, 2017

Importance of G20 meeting

If you are a regular blog reader you know that I am totally committed to the Global Currency Reset. It is the major event that will raise humanity's vibration ahead of Ascension. This intel resonates with me: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.co.nz/2017/07/sand-gcrrv-geopolitical-overview-july-7.html


Everything is happening behind the scenes to bring in the GCR. I believe that to be true of the G20 meeting. World peace is virtually assured - there is nothing to prevent the GCR going ahead as soon as possible. Therefore this G20 meeting is the most significant to ever take place.

Meanwhile we lightworkers stay calm and carry on. Easier said than done. I need my daily morning walks to get my perspective balanced before I head into the day. The walks are challenging at present, with icy winter weather, but I go anyway...

Onwards and upwards!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment