sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Congratulations!

It is cold and gloomy here again today, after several similar days. As you may know, I need sunshine to keep my spirits up so I am focused on keeping my vibration elevated. Communication with lightworker friends is top of my list.

When I look at the bigger picture on Earth - the complex chaotic 3D game that is drawing to a close - I marvel at how we lightworkers maintain our positive attitude. We are truly amazing. I congratulate all of us for getting out of bed every day and plowing on with our mission.

I believe Obama has the global situation under control and we will shortly see evidence of the restored Republic and the GCR. We know that it has to happen, and before the end of the year. I am certain it will be much sooner. Meanwhile, onwards and upwards...

We are the bravest of the brave, the strongest of the strong.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment