sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Believe or don't believe...

That's what Yosef says on his IDC posts. I 100% believe in the Global Currency Reset, the main event preceding Ascension. I have read many different channeled sources in recent years who referred to the GCR. Here is the latest: https://eraoflight.com/2017/07/16/judas-iscariot-holy-and-loving-energy/

Lately I am experiencing more and more peace. It's a mixture of forgiveness, acceptance and gratitude. I have forgiven people who have not supported me on this journey...I have accepted that Ascension will manifest when the time is right...and I am so grateful for all my blessings.

When we are on the other side of the GCR I will remember fondly the dvd nights with soul sisters...the Skype calls with my North American friends...and the tenacity and creativity as I managed my limited resources. All of it has enriched my soul immensely.

Thank you for sharing this journey with me.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra


3 comments:

  1. Hi Sierra, last night I had a hard time falling asleep because of the pain or I should say uncomfortable feelings in my solar plexus chakra, and also my feet were killing me, very intense. I was wondering if there is another new wave of energy. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherin

    Sleep difficulties are a common Ascension symptom at the moment for lightworkers. And interestingly my body was aching yesterday which is very unusual.

    We are certainly in another intense wave. Hold on tight to your surfboard!

    Much Love and Light, dear soul sister
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi sierra, that's how I feel it too, another huge wave. when it hit me usually it take me a full day or two to recover. all I did today I rested and did a walk as I was feeling too burned out and exusted to do anything. thanks Namaste.

    ReplyDelete