sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Back to basics

This channeled message is a great reminder of who you are, and why you are here: http://sananda.website/the-council-via-ron-head-july-28th-2017/

Lightworker friends are talking about waking up tired because of being busy all night in council meetings on the other side. Exactly! The greatest part of your soul does not manifest into your physical body. It stays in the higher realms, in the command centre overseeing the Divine Plan.

The Council advises us to meditate and spend time in nature - they say the effort to do so is never wasted. I totally agree with them. My time spent each day in nature and meditation is precious to me. It helps me to stay calm and balanced through the chaos. I can always depend on it.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

2 comments:

  1. Some excellent information. The trees and all of nature itself are capable of absorbing great amounts of negative energy from us which makes room for attracting the positive

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so true, my dear friend. I love trees and I am blessed to walk past some true gentle giants of nature every day...

    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete