sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Saturday, July 29, 2017

'All you need is Love...'

...Da da da da daaaaaah. Check out this excellent video (from 32-38 minutes) and learn how to help your spiritually asleep loved ones join you in the fifth dimension. It's fascinating, and the first time I have heard of  it: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.co.nz/2017/07/allison-coe-qhht-sessions-tale-of-two.html.

I am feeling great today! Last night I took stock and really looked at my life. I decided that I need to focus on self-empowerment and love. That's it. All else has fallen away, or will fall away, but those two things will lead me straight to Ascension.

I am closely aligned with my Higher Self so I can trust my intuition to guide me. It has never let me down once on this long journey when I have paid attention to it. My Higher Self and me are best buddies.

Onwards and upwards, dear friends.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment