sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

A surreal existence

My older daughter was born three and a half weeks early. When she was three and a half weeks old it seemed as if she had been here for ages yet it was her due date. My younger daughter was born on her due date, however the last weeks of that pregnancy seemed endless. Why? Expectations based on my first birth experience.

Expectation is one of the biggest lessons we encounter on the Earth plane. And this transition into Ascension will be whatever you want it to be. I have much more spare time than I have ever had in my life. Bored? Sometimes. Instead I am considering it rest time before the flood gates open...

We lightworkers walk the bridge between the third and fifth dimensions almost on a constant basis now. It is a surreal existence - one that would never be understood by non-lightworkers.

Onwards and upwards!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment