sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Your soul group tribe

I relate to a recent article on Golden Age of Gaia about soul meet-ups: http://goldenageofgaia.com/2017/06/29/288555/

I am blessed to have my own soul group tribe - three members in New Zealand, two of whom live near me, thank God - and three in northern America. I am fortunate to see the two who live nearby most days and I am in regular email/Skype contact with the three overseas.

My soul tribe evolved last year when I realized that I was feeling isolated. I knew who I resonated with so I set out to nurture the connections, committing to communicating with them regularly.

What I find fascinating about my tribe is that we have exactly the same ideas and beliefs - that's impressive when you consider the amount of information out there!

I recommend that you nurture your own soul tribe - even if they don't live in the same country as you, they can provide you with immense unconditional love and support.

Thank you to my own beloved tribe: you know who you are!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

2 comments: