sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Tsunami of hope

Today I feel the exact opposite to how I felt this time yesterday. The dark cloud that briefly shaded my vibration was blown away mid-afternoon yesterday and my day just got better and better...

What helped? Sharing with a soul sister. It's always a wise move. I even wrote down everything that was bothering me - something I have not needed to do for many years - and read it out to her. Sharing with her released the heavy energy around each issue.

Last night I watched a movie with another soul sister and the whole evening lifted my vibration even further. Then, to cap it all off, I found my dream home on-line for after GCR. It has been a long time coming - I have researched hundreds of properties in the last few years, but I know that this is The One.

So I am experiencing a tsunami of hope today. The energy around GCR feels totally unstoppable to me. Liberation for humanity is finally on our doorstep, thank goodness. Onwards and upwards!

Much Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment