sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

This is it...

We have reached the end of the road and there is nothing more we can do.

Even the interminable waiting is almost at an end. We have adjusted and become accustomed to the waiting, just as a siege victim finds ways to make peace with their captor.

This last Earth mission is the culmination of countless lifetimes of preparation. We cannot imagine the scale of our involvement to help liberate humanity from thousands of years of cabal slavery.

Where we counted our commitment in millennia, then centuries, then decades, then years, then months, then weeks...we are finally down to days. It's true.

What is there left to do? This morning I realized that I need to forgive my loved ones who did not support me on my spiritual journey, particularly in recent years leading up to GCR/Ascension.

After my exchange I will gently tell them how difficult my journey has been - how isolated I have felt, particularly from them. And I will tell them that I have already forgiven them, because I don't want to waste a precious minute after the GCR.

Instead I want to embrace them and have a joyful celebration, with our favorite food and plenty of laughter. There have been far too many lean times where I have had to watch every cent and could not afford treats.

So take a moment now and ponder on your last days of 3D life. Your life is about to irrevocably change forever. That is a fact.

This is it!

Much Love and Light

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment