sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Sense of completion

I am having a series of little Aha! moments that collectively are giving me a sense of completion for this last ever 3D lifetime. I see the truth of all my relationships, and my role in them. I see my mission stretched out in front of me - a wide smooth path of endless potential.

I feel the soft new energy pouring on to planet Earth, replacing the harsh jagged energy of old. I revel in our refurbished sun, now glowing clear and white. I enjoy interacting with everyone I encounter, sharing a little of my optimism to cheer them on their way...

It's been a long road since I whizzed down the tunnel from the higher realms to land in this lifetime - lots of twists and turns on the journey. Finally, on the eve of the GCR I feel rich beyond words, even though my bank account says otherwise. It's all in which portal you perceive.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

2 comments:

  1. Sierra; Thank you for your ever positive words. I see the transformations in myself and in the skies, every day. I see only tiny changes in those souls around me, who really don't seem to have a clue. But what I am experiencing most profoundly is that my small, slim, healthy body feels so very heavy now. I am over 60, ran a mile with my puppy yesterday, yet when I crouch down it is so hard to stand back up. Body in 3D - spirit in 5D? I know we are all at different levels in ascension, but sleeping & meditation are seemingly the best places for me right now. This heaviness of body simply must end. Thank you for all you do and share. - Sande

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sande
    It is so lovely to hear from you - and how I relate to your words! I feel exactly as you do. I too have a small slim healthy body but it feels as if it is redundant now. Feeding and clothing it is annoying at times but I try to take care of it until I get into my light body.

    We will get to the finish line together and share stories of our last days in 3D!

    Much Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete