sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Friday, June 23, 2017

Pillar of Light

This morning I was experiencing heavy energy - a culmination of recent events. They were all small things, of little consequence individually, but together they created a sense of dis-ease within me that was not pleasant.

During my meditation I asked Lord Sananda for help in releasing this energy. He suggested that I experience myself as a pillar of Light during meditations. Sananda and other Masters will pour their energy into my crown chakra, through my heart chakra, and out into humanity and Gaia.

All I need to do is sit and meditate - they will do all the work! How can I resist such a generous offer? I am willing to accept help to keep my vibration raised during this transition phase. So, a pillar of Light I will be (and already am)...

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment