sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Message for Sherin

Sherin, I really appreciated your comment on a recent post where you said that you come to my blog every day to find some hope. That is exactly why I have been writing posts every day for many years. I need hope myself and I work hard every day to retain hope, passing it on to my blog readers.

Today I am feeling a little crazy - we are deep in an intel blackout so it requires that we have an enormous amount of faith to keep hope alive. This morning I reminded myself that many reputable channeled sources call 2017 'The Year of the Galactics' because it is the year of full Disclosure.

Matthew Ward's latest message gave me hope: he talks about Earth's vibration rising to the point where US mind-control victims (such as Corey Goode) are now free to remember their experiences and share them. We are definitely on the path to liberation. Let's keep hope alive in our hearts.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

5 comments:

  1. that was so sweet Sierra, Yes I do come here for hope on nightly basis. Yayee for the liberation. Sierra I do feel like something big is about to happen I don't know what and how, but I do feel it and that anticipation and feeling is growing day by day. so cheers to all of us on this journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here Sherin. I was thinking that very thing just a few minutes ago as I was running some water from a tap. I talk to water every day for a myriad of reasons and it has been a witness to everything that as ever happened on this planet. It has a memory as we know! So, yes, something is happening, its on its way. I feel it too.

      Delete
  2. Hi Sherin

    I am so happy that you share my belief that something big is about to happen - it is that belief that keeps me going day after day. And it is very comforting to know that many of us lightworkers continue to keep the faith, day after day...

    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sierra,
    Speaking as a lightworker, I see no other option than to keep the faith. I already see what the world can be and how much better everything will be and that is what helps me keep the faith.
    Lise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lise

    Yes, I relate to having no other option but keep on keeping on having faith. For me there is no going back into 3D life so there is only moving forward. 3D life is becoming more and more chaotic so it is clearly about to implode on itself, clearing the way for the Golden Age. Yay!

    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete