sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Maintaining perspective

Some days are more challenging than others during this transition phase. After weeks of sunny days, today is cloudy and gloomy - a time when my vibration always slumps. Also my sleep pattern is currently disrupted. I am waking in the early hours and my thoughts are not positive or productive at that time.

So all in all I will be focusing on maintaining perspective today. I am blessed to have visits with soul group friends - it is always a relief to share openly and honestly how I am feeling instead of maintaining the 3D facade. I will be counting my blessings: they are many, and I am grateful.

I feel better already having shared in this post. I will go for a walk and enjoy the beach and look forward to seeing my friends today. Baby steps. Onwards and upwards...

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment