sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Monday, June 5, 2017

Lull space

We are in a lull space. Yosef knows it - he is taking a break from posting intel. I know it - I am taking a break of sorts too, spending less time on-line, more time interacting with beloved soul group brothers and sisters.

I have a peaceful sense of 'rightness' about everything that is happening globally and personally. We have all fought the good fight, with every fibre of our soul being. We deserve to take this little break before the next phase of the mission blazes onto the horizon at lightning speed.

Gratitude. What better time to pause and be grateful for the multitude of lessons we have learned during the intense experiences of this last Earth life-time? I didn't enjoy lots of it but I have always appreciated the beauty of Earth and connecting with my loved ones.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

2 comments:

  1. HI Sierra,
    A lull space indeed! I've been feeling it, and I felt you had too even before reading this, also I am feeling that many Light Workers are!! All Is Well.
    Much love dear soul sister!
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annette
    Isn't it reassuring when our soul brothers and sisters feel the same way we do? Valerie Donner said it well in her latest message: we lightworkers are not tired of life in general, we are just tired of 3D life, which is a sign that 3D life is nearly over. Thank goodness!

    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete