sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Keep on keeping on...

The vlog 'When Will We See Progress?' by Patricia Cota Robles is exactly the encouragement we need right now: http://www.eraofpeace.org/vlog-content?mc_cid=75254bfd28&mc_eid=6c4a108b2d.

Patricia: 'We have to keep on keeping on, even when it seems as though we are not making progress, because that is never the case.' Patricia says that the Company of Heaven is so pleased with how well we are doing, and that great progress is being made even though we cannot see it - yet.

There is a real art to 'keep on keeping on', one I have had to perfect over the last 32 years. There have been countless times when I was sure that I couldn't keep going, but I gritted my teeth and plowed on. I will look back on this last Earth lifetime in awe of what I achieved. I am sure you will too!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra


2 comments:

  1. Hello Sierra,
    We are so close that all of us lightworkers have no choice but to keep on keeping on. There is (or there should not be) no option but to shine our light and plan for a better, brighter future.
    Cheers !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right Lise...

    Thank goodness for you and my fellow soul sisters. It would be a much dimmer world without your bright shiny lights supporting me and others...

    Much Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete