sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Aha! moment

I recommend this excellent seminar, especially for newcomers to Ascension:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBmLTXQRhqA&feature=youtu.be

When James talked about Earth being the most dense and furthest away environment from Source, I had an Aha! moment. I realized that I have 'beaten it'. I have overcome my obstacles, found a measure of peace, therefore there is nothing more for me to learn here.

Even the waiting for GCR seems easier. I sense there is a 'no-nonsense' atmosphere in the energies around it, and the Light force is moving swiftly on cabal arrests ahead of the GCR release. Bring it on! We are ready and waiting for the next phase of our mission.

And please use discernment regarding James' opinion on Obama: few lightworkers understand Obama's true identity as a Sirian commander.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

3 comments:

  1. Dear Sierra; Thank you for the great video from James Gilliland. He is 100% on the mark.
    About your "use discernment" of obama... it is 100% wrong, if you believe James is misinformed. ANYONE who believes that obama is of the light and working for our good is misinformed. obama is NOT part of the light, and a puppet of the dark. PLEASE do your research with an open mind. Those who say obama is working for good are also of the DARK SIDE. An excellent indicator to discern who to stay away from. I have now unsubscribed from your site. Love, Light and best wishes to you. - Sande

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sande

    God bless you...

    Much Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sande or America is almost done,
    I happen to agree with Sierra about former President Obama being of the light. Please understand it is an opinion, just has you have your own opinion of the subject. I respect your opinion, I am not saying it is wrong because it is your opinion and your choice, BUT, I would expect the same courtesy from you. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. If you want freedom of speach, you have to accept that others have the same freedom. There is no right or wrong issue here, these are just an opinion. And by the way, I don't trust James Gilliland, there is something about him that gives me the creeps (this is my opinion and I am allowed to voice it).

    ReplyDelete