sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Monday, May 22, 2017

We are there...

This morning I went for a walk and the whole time I could hear these words in my mind regarding the GCR: 'We are there...we are there...we are there...'

I am feeling peaceful about the final stage of the GCR process. I am reflecting on this lifetime, the culmination of a long tour of duty to Earth that started around 25,000 years ago and involved a thousand incarnations. No small task.

I am also sensing a powerful warrior energy rising up within me. These last days will find me standing strongly on my feet, ready for anything that eventuates, not cowering in the corner, beaten down by 3D life. Onwards and upwards!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sierra, greetings to you and blog readers. I found this beautiful poems of Rumi that are about waking up and 5th dimensional living, which they've been translated to English. and also in the box below the video explains about Rumi and who he was. and I felt that the poem was like activations for me. I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did. thank you, Namaste :-)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-idP23bHCg



    ReplyDelete
  2. oh by the way the poems or video called "the gift of love". its my treat to you all. thank you! Namaste

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sherin for this beautiful gift of Love...it is exactly what is needed on Earth right now.

      Much Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete
  3. 11:11 11:44 444 blessings +~¥
    T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trisha...the power is in the numbers. I am seeing Master numbers constantly throughout the day now...

      Much Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete