sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Void space

This morning I reflected on the strange feeling I am currently experiencing. It feels like emptiness, a void space. It feels familiar - then I realized that I have been in this space before, when I first got sober. Therefore I know what it feels like to go from a low density vibration into a new paradigm.

What I remember about that time is there was no handbook to guide me. I only had my instincts. Master Hilarion reminds us to feel our way through this Ascension journey. That's what I did in early sobriety. I walked a lot, kept my life simple, and relied on the support of others in recovery.

Today I am using similar tools - lots of walking and relying on the support of others. However this time I have 32 years of track-record behind me so I know there is a happy outcome. I didn't know that in the first few months of sobriety. I only had faith - as I do now.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sierra,
    I just shared an except about the Ascenion Void on my FB, I so know what you are feeling!!
    We got this Soul Sister!!

    Much, Love, Light and Joy my friend! We are in some miraculous times here on Earth, even though the outside world looks contrary to this!

    PEACE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annette

    These are indeed miraculous times on Earth, so pleased to be sharing them with you.
    Do send me your email address so we can catch up when I get to Northern America, I would love to meet you! (email address at top of the page).

    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete