sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Pleased to still be here...!

I don't usually re-posts blog posts I put on other sites, but this particular post was on Dinar Chronicles and Golden Age of Gaia, and I think it sums up what life has been like for me in recent weeks: http://goldenageofgaia.com/2017/05/18/sierra-roberts-going-crazy-me-too/.

This morning I was reflecting on my whole lifetime and decided that the most significant thing I achieved was not killing myself. I am super sensitive and for many years I found life on Earth almost unbearable. That's why I drank and took drugs - I was seeking oblivion, release from the nightmare.

Today I am so pleased to still be here...!

I get to attend the victory parties when humanity is liberated very soon. It has been a privilege to write blog posts, sharing my experience of the last days of the 3D illusion. Everything written about this time is in the Akashic Records, and will be useful for other ascending civilizations. It has been an honor to be of service.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra


2 comments:

  1. Sierra, rest in quiet & perfect certainty(ACIM) ... We are the sunshine before the Dawn(Judy satori). The past is over, it can touch me not. (ACIM). The gap between this generation & the past generation is the greatest gap in human history. The gap we have created in breaking down the old ways is quantum. We are the strongest of the strong. We have pushed through this veil of illusion to reach the rainbow bridge where we stand now as ONE force to be reckoned with. Starseeds sprinkled all over the planet as points of LIGHT*. Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful imagery, Trisha, thank you. The sight of our starseed lights from the higher realms must be a joy to behold. Go us!

    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete