sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Peace and acceptance

It is very interesting that all my lightworker friends have come to a place of peace and acceptance around the GCR, even though nothing has changed in our outside circumstances.

Yesterday I considered making two sizeable purchases that I would usually have serious doubts whether I could afford them. I listened to my heart as I proceeded with the purchases and there was no negative reaction whatsoever - so I completed the transactions which happened smoothly.

This morning Spirit said that it's okay for me to dip into my nest egg of savings for purchases that uplift my vibration because very soon I won't need the nest egg any more. So I intend to fully enjoy my new boxed set of dvds, and the trip to visit my brother on his birthday. Yay!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment