sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Mirror, mirror...

I found this heart-warming angelic message very helpful: http://angelmessages.visionsofheaven.com/2017/05/mirror-mirror.html.

I am very sensitive and get upset when people are thoughtless or unkind to me. Up until now I have always taken it personally. After reading the angels' message, I understand that I am being unkind to myself if I put up with unkind behavior.

Angels: 'If you were 100% comfortable shutting out that energy or walking away, you would not be upset at all. They would appear to you as they truly are, a scared or angry child, and you would feel only compassion.'

It's never too late to learn valuable lessons on the 3D Earth plane.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment