sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Holding the Light

I relate to this message from Valerie, especially the crazy driving - people seem manic on the roads these days. Note that the White Dragon Society has tried to bring in the gold three times so far. No wonder the GCR is going slowly and carefully: http://thegroundcrew.com/updates/vdonner/2017/050417_print.htm.

This transition time is challenging for all lightworkers. If you are feeling exhausted, impatient and/or frustrated, it is to be expected. Holding the Light while the sleeping population of an entire planet awakens is no small task. We knew before we came in what was ahead of us.

As I say over and over, reach out for support from lightworker friends and spend a lot of time in Nature. You cannot over-do quality time with Mother Gaia at present. She awaits your company with great pleasure!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra



2 comments:

  1. I just found your site Sierra. I've been trying to understand why my body feels like my feet are stuck in clay but the Spirit is soaring right now. I really enjoy your calming, no frills or hype views on ascension, and the changes we are experiencing. Sincere Thank You! - Sande

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sande
    Thank you for your lovely feedback! We are on this journey together - your kind words boost my vibration proving it is team work. We will prevail...

    Much Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete