sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Graduation Day

Today is my daughter's university graduation. I have seen the hard work she put in to achieve a top degree - most of the study was done behind the scenes extra-murally. When she walks across the stage, I will be incredibly proud of her.

Extra-mural study is a metaphor for light work on Earth. No one sees the dedication we put in to keep our vibration high and maintain 100% faith in the divine plan for Earth's Ascension.

One day, very soon, the first major domino will fall and all that hard work will have been worth it.

Today I congratulate my beautiful daughter. I also honor her joyful company on this last Earth lifetime. We have had such fun together and I could not have done it without her. She may never read this blog post but I hope one day she does...

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

2 comments:

  1. My love and thoughts are with you and K today XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dearest friend...

    It is so lovely to have you nearby now - at a time when we need all the support we can get...

    Much Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete