sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Miracle of forgiveness

I love this beautiful channeling from Archangel Michael about forgiveness: http://sananda.website/archangel-michael-via-leslie-anne-menzies-may-29th-2017/

After reading the channeling, I immediately linked to AAM and did a little exercise of forgiving several people whom I felt had 'wronged' me. I realized that their behavior was caused by thoughtlessness, or their own emotional pain. I used the Violet Flame to surround them with love and forgiveness.

I have come a long way in this lifetime. Many years ago I carried resentments against people who hurt me for weeks, even months. They had long moved on, and I was lugging around the weight of my resentment towards them. I am so pleased those days are behind me.

Forgiveness is miraculous if you allow it into your heart.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members....
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment