sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Feeling strung out?

...You are not alone, believe me. This morning I connected with two lightworker friends: we are all feeling the tension. These last few days have been a trial of endurance. Maybe that's why they only chose the hardiest souls in the higher realms for this mission - millions were turned away.

How do we cope? Well for me, it's my old mantra, 'One day at a time...'. And if it's really tough it becomes, 'Baby steps...' This morning my first baby step was getting outside in the pouring rain and moving my lawn mower to higher ground to avoid flooding.

Please don't be shy about calling a lightworker friend for support. This is not a time to be coy - we need to keep our vibration as high as possible and at this late stage it is difficult to achieve it alone. Email, phone, Skype, text. Make the connections and you'll feel better.

Feel free to email me, my address is at the top of the page. I would love to hear from you!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra


9 comments:

  1. Gold is the original name for God as described in cosmic disclosure interview "The Great Solar Flash season 7 episode 5)... So I recalled a vision which I will share with you all. I was standing before a huge dam wall as cracks began to appear and a gold liquid began to pour forth. I stood there watching as this trickle formed a RIVER of GOLD that knocked me off my feet! A river of GOLD! T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Trisha

      Thanks so much for sharing your vision of the river of gold - I have had similar visions of dams bursting, and rivers of gold flowing around the world. We are nearly there!

      Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete
  2. Salvadore Russo in his "New moon in Aries" shared a vision of lost souls being knocked off their feet by wind heat fire a red glow of smoke and ash by Saturns firestorm. Interesting the visions their synchronicity and their wording yet so different ... T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salvadore Russo is an excellent astrologer - he is predicting great things for humanity for the second half of this year. Yay!!

      Sierra

      Delete
  3. Sierra can u point me in the direction of Salvadore russo's predictions for 2017...on his starseed astrology blog? Yes? Thank you T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Trisha
    I was referring to the blog post 'Good Times are coming...' where I linked his latest article: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.co.nz/2017/05/growth-healing-prosperity-freedom-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salvadore says:"For those who have lost faith will be elevated to a life that they deserve!" I pray this is true. We starseeds all deserve what is our birthright, GOLDEN health GOLDEN $ & a GOLDEN Life... T

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, thank you for this! Strung out for sure! It's so ironic/syncronist, my comment to you just before reading this, I was going to ask if you minded email from time to time :) I see that you welcome it!
    Stay strong my friend, like I said earlier...WE GOT THIS!
    We are better together :) My email: annettecarter11.11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Annette

    Thanks! I will be in touch soon...:)

    ReplyDelete