sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Sunday, May 28, 2017

The exit door

The day started so well - gorgeous weather, relaxed schedule. I was ready to enjoy a smooth run when, kerplunk. No email. Yes, no access to Outlook for the first time ever. I went on line and saw comments from others around the world experiencing similar frustration so at least I am not alone.

Observing my reaction I am pleased to see that I am staying calm. I have made a note that all other forms of connection are functioning - text, phone, Skype, Dinar Chronicles, blog page etc - so the world hasn't ended. It's just annoying, that's all. Yet another cabal-influenced stuff up.

I remind myself that we lightworkers will prevail, no matter what. I re-watched The Truman Show last week and felt inspired, as always, by the storm scene where Truman refuses to give up when the controller unleashes a deadly storm on his little boat. Truman found the exit door and so shall we.

We will not be beaten!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment