sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Monday, May 1, 2017

...Balance...

Balance. That is the point I have finally arrived at in this lifetime. I remember many years ago playing a game with myself, saying 'What is the one state necessary for surviving life on Earth?' The word I came up with was...Balance.

I have spent weeks examining all areas of my life. I have accepted the loss of people...fine-tuned areas that needed fine-tuning...honed my gratitude and acceptance...and stepped back often to appreciate my privileged position as a conscious lightworker, among millions of other lightworkers, on Earth.

Balance among the chaotic swirling tsunami of energy pouring onto the Earth plane might seem impossible to achieve. But I am here to tell you that it can be done. You need to want it with every fiber of your being. In my case it was either find balance or go crazy. I chose balance!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra



No comments:

Post a Comment