sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Ascension symptoms

Thank you to soul sister Annette for drawing my attention to this article on ascension symptoms - I have been meaning to write about symptoms: http://www.dianecanfield.com/huge-acceleration-of-ascension-in-effect-due-to-frequency-wave/.

I particularly relate to the symptoms of racing heart, head pains and eye twitching. The eye twitching was bizarre and went on for several weeks. I often get stabbing head pains, and recently I have been experiencing nausea. I consider myself a healthy person so the symptoms make no sense on a 3D level.

Apart from physical symptoms there is the very real sense of discombobulation (great word!) and a feeling of disconnection from 3D life. That's why it's always a joy to connect with a fellow lightworker. Thank goodness for my soul brothers and sisters.
 
Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

2 comments:

  1. HI Sierra!
    So happy to see that you shared the article, thank you!
    Discombobulation, yep a great word, it definitely describes me...lol
    The headaches for me have been a bit intense, and the body fatigue as well, but I'm finding A Lot of self care is key!!
    We Got This Fellow Pioneers, hang tight!!

    Much Love To All,
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annette, and yes self care is so important right now - listening to our physical body and emotions and heeding their messages.

    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete