sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Friday, April 7, 2017

What choice do we have?

I re-listened to Yosef and Tank's latest Real Truth Call - I find their knowledge and positive attitude very reassuring and comforting. They are on this journey until the end, and so am I. As Yosef says, 'What choice do any of us have other than doing this work in perpetuity?'

He is right. We know too much about the appalling state of the 3D world to turn our back and ignore the plight of humanity. Therefore we have to keep going if we want to help humanity ascend. I am using my favorite AA motto during this challenging phase: 'One Day At A Time'.

Recently several people in my AA meetings with long steady sobriety have walked away. The incoming Light is a hard place to be if you are not willing to fully confront yourself on all levels, in all lifetimes. Therefore acknowledge your own bravery. Well done, you. Onwards and upwards!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

1 comment:

  1. Very awesome!!! When I seek for this I found this website at the top of all blogs in search engine.
    ascension with earth

    ReplyDelete