sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Saturday, April 29, 2017

The sun is whiter

Have you noticed it? The sun is definitely more silvery white than golden. We don't have a lot of solid evidence about Earth's Ascension but this sign is unmistakable and it's a recent change.

I watched Cocoon last night - it's been many years since I first saw it. My understanding of my galactic heritage has increased exponentially since then and I thoroughly enjoyed it. When the beings ripped off their skin suits and whizzed around in their light bodies, I felt a surge of excitement.

I thought, 'I know what that feels like!' The freedom of being outside these confining tight skin suits is glorious. I abhor tight clothing for the same reason. We won't have to endure these trappings of life as an undercover lightworker on Earth for much longer. Thank goodness.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment