sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Friday, April 21, 2017

Apple crumble? Huh?

I decided to make apple crumble for a soul sister's visit - I have made it countless times. As I was walking on the beach, I suddenly thought, 'What is apple crumble?' I could not connect with the concept, as if I was searching in a guide book for cultural information about this planet.

Thank goodness I am aware that these kinds of situations are linked to Ascension, otherwise I would be checking myself into the nearest dementia unit. As each day passes, more and more of 3D Earth life feels strange and foreign to me.

Lord Sananda knew when we came to this part of the Ascension journey that we would count on his mantra, 'Be in the world but not of it...' We are compassionate shepherds for humanity, gently guiding them across the rainbow bridge into the Golden Age.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow  Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment