sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Surviving Initiations

I have had five major Initiations in this lifetime: challenging transitions that tested me to the limit. I survived them all. This morning I have been contemplating those Initiations and the strength I gained from them. It has stood me in good stead for this final run to the finish-line. I will survive this too.

A regression client of Dolores Cannon's talked about being tested: 'Whatever each being needs to test them, to see what they're capable of giving back to this program, how firm their commitment is. How willing they are to serve. That is all being tested now...And the people who are finding it tough now are the ones who are staying.'

That quote was from Convoluted Universe Book Two, published in 2005. We lightworkers have proven to Spirit that we can last the distance. We have earned our badge of honour which states, 'The bravest of the brave, the strongest of the strong.' We are enduring. Go, us!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra


2 comments:

  1. Amen!!!! My Soul Sister!!!
    Love, Light, Joy, Excitement and Beyond!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annette

    Always such a joy to hear from you, soul sister of the Light!!

    Hugs
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete