sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Relax into Ascension

Yesterday I had four fillings at the dentist - two new little ones and two big replacements - all without pain relief because I am highly sensitive to drugs. As I drove away afterwards I reflected on how brave I have been in this lifetime, both physically and emotionally. I thought, 'If I can endure that, I can do anything...'

That's why I relate to this Arcturian channeling: https://eraoflight.com/2017/04/06/arcturian-council-relax-into-ascension/.  Finally I feel myself relaxing into Ascension - my dentist visit showed me that nothing really matters anymore. There is nothing to fear, so why not relax and enjoy the ride?

 Arcturians: 'Your intuition is always guiding you towards that which is serving you most. All you have to do is listen. And when you relax and you choose the path of ease, you know exactly what you need to do.' I agree - it's working for me, and I hope it's working for you too.

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment