sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only). My email: sierra336@live.com
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Monday, April 17, 2017

Relax and rest...

Two phrases have been constantly in my mind lately: 'It is over...' 'Don't look back...' Here is Poof with the same message: http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=73483.

I know that my old 3D life is over and soon I will leave this house to set forth on a new adventure. Spirit says that you must not look back and regret anything about the past - you did the best you could at the time. Forgive yourself and forgive all your fellow actors in this last act on the 3D stage.

If you know that you have done everything you need to prepare for the next phase, take the opportunity to rest. I am tired. I am sure you are too. Relax in the knowledge that the Divine Plan is in excellent hands. Good news coming shortly...

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra


No comments:

Post a Comment