sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Not for sissies

We lightworkers are experiencing a transition phase that is challenging in the extreme. And it is almost impossible to explain it to someone who is not walking in our moccasins. Often throughout the day I pause to re-group. I tell myself that everything is fine, in spite of 3D appearances.

When it appears there is no forward movement in the global scene, that's when we most need to draw on our inner resources. Holding the Light is definitely not for sissies. Yet I would not trade this difficult transition period for ignorance any day. I chose to be here.

I look forward to the day when we can look back on this time with nostalgia, sharing our 'war stories' in our new peaceful abundant loving environment. Bring it on!

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment