sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Sunday, April 9, 2017

My reality has flipped

Last night I realized that my reality has flipped. The 3D world used to feel real and the higher dimensions felt like a dream - now it is the other way around. The 3D world feels like a dream while the higher dimensions are my reality. That's why I don't feel solid in 3D anymore.

This transition phase is a big adventure! I don't know how I will feel from one minute to the next so there is no other option but to stay in the Now. What I do know is that I benefit from taking life as slowly as I can. No rushing. Lots of time in nature. Connecting with soul group friends.

The great strength we lightworkers have is tapping into the global lightworker community. It is growing exponentially so we will always find a like-minded friend if we reach out. Spirit reminds me often throughout the day that all is well. And it really is...

Love, Light, Laughter and Joy, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra


2 comments:

  1. You are so right, dear Sierra. That is exactly how I'm feeling too. 3D world is increasingly feeling more and more uncomfortable and unreal.
    Thank you for wording it so beautifully and perfectly XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear soul sister - thank you...I knew you would relate to these words. Doesn't it make a big difference when someone is walking beside us, knowing exactly how the journey feels??

    Can't wait for the 28th!

    Much Love and Light
    Sierra



    ReplyDelete